Mini Resin Fibre Plastic Roll-On Locking Style (Type R)
Features the common nylon threaded male button that mounts securely with a half turn.
Showing all 9 results
Ceramic Ultra-X Mini Resin Fibre Discs – Type RCeramic Ultra-X: The new Ceramic Ultra-X is manufactured with a high quality grain that has a much finer crystalline structure. Such a unique mineral fracture provides the abrasive product with a longer life, and more aggressive grains with an improved self-sharpening effect. Significant performance advantages include a higher metal removal rate at faster cutting speeds with a lower grinding temperature and less friction. All of which correlate to shorter cycle times and less disc changes, resulting in reduced cost per part and an excellent cost/performance ratio. In addition, the Ceramic Ultra-X line is top-sized. A top-sized product can positively impact the workpiece through a reduction in metal discoloration/oxidation, as well as minimal heat related stress cracks. It can also benefit the abrasive through reduced loading, glazing and dulling.Read more
PMD Supreme Mini Resin Fibre Discs – Type RPMD SUPREME: Innovative Ceramic Resin Fibre Disc for industrial metal applications: PMD SUPREME provides ultimate grinding performance in new 100% SG Ceramic Grain with top coat. Developed especially for use on stainless steel and other alloys for maximum performance.Read more
- Top coat with ultimate grinding aid and cooling aid.
- Long lasting life on stainless steel, Carbon steel and high Nickel and Alloy metals.
- Meets maximum productivity at reduced cost.
PMD PREMIUM METAL DISCS Mini Resin Fibre Discs – Type R“PMD” Type Premium Metal Discs developed especially for use on stainless steel and other alloys. Provides higher cut rates and cooler grinding temperatures. Heat treated blue fired ceramically coated aluminum oxide and ceramic grain. Custom blended grinding aid.Read more
- Anti-glazing, anti-loading, cool grinding product
- Works on hardest metals like stainless steel 300 series, carbon steel, exotic alloys and titanium
- Superior metal grinding
Zee Supreme Mini Resin Fibre Discs – Type RZEE SUPREMERead more
- ZEE SUPREME provides ultimate: grinding performance in 100% Zirconia with TOP COAT.
- It provides ultimate cost effective when used in high production application.
- Cool grinding action reduces glazing and loading.
- Very high stock removal
Zee Type Zirconia Mini Resin Fibre Discs – Type R“Zee” Type represents ultimate grinding performance in a premium Zirconium resin fibre disc. The extremely hard Zirconium abrasive ally sharpens itself in use, delivering outstanding cutting rates and maximum useful life. The advanced bond extends disc life by minimizing grain shedding, while promoting a cool grinding action which reduces glazing and loading. “Zee” Type is most cost effective when used in high production applications where cutting rates are monitored.Read more
- Premium Zirconium grit delivers ultimate grinding performance in resin fibre discs
- Advanced bonding formulation provides cool grinding action, extending disc life.
Gem Supreme Mini Resin Fibre Discs – Type RGEM SUPREME Latest innovative Resin Fibre Disc with advanced technology for superior grinding applications.Read more
- GEM SUPREME: Unique blend of SG Ceramic and Zirconia grain.
- This is an advanced Resin Fibre Disc from light to heavy pressure grinding requirement.
- Wide range of metals grinding and finishing application including Aerospace Industry.
- Provides optimum value.
Aluminum Oxide Mini Resin Fibre Discs – Type R“C” Type Aluminum Oxide Resin Fibre discs provide overall economy with good performance in an all purpose resin fibre disc. Containing no halogen producing grinding additives. “C” Type has been designed to excel in a wide variety of applications providing both cost effective stock removal, and a safer working environment.Read more
- Low cost general purpose industrial quality disc
- The “classic” RFD, clean bonding system promotes a safer, healthier working environment
- No harmful additives, user friendly
Aluminum Oxide Soft Metal Mini Resin Fibre Discs – Type R“SMD” Type are Soft Metal Discs designed for used on soft metals like bronze, brass and aluminum. These discs disperse their own lubrication as the disc grinds, delaying heat build up of the metal work piece. Lower work surface temperature means melting is delayed, allowing the disc to cut and last longer than regular discs. The protected disc acts as an open coat shedding any buildup of debris.Read more
- Reduces disc waste, and costly changeover time
- Low pressure required for optimum performance
- Innovative NEW product
S/C Type Silicon Carbide Mini Resin Fibre Discs – Type R“S/C” Type Silicon Carbide is designed for stone, terrazzo, ceramic and non-ferrous metal stock removal. The highest quality silicon carbide grain is selected for this resin fibre disc.Read more
- Premium Silicon Carbide grain means fast cutting action on non-ferrous metal
- Clean bonding system promotes a safer, healthier working environment
- Definitive stone grinding