Mini Grind R Discs
Mini Grind R uses a type R plastic roll on lock design as it’s base. Grain is fused directly to a tough polymer backing. Not paper, not cloth, not even fibre, but plastic. This one piece design prevents the risk of detaching. While the polymer promotes cool efficient grinding. Available in 1.5”, 2” and 3” diameters. Gemtex® Mini Grind R discs are manufactured with a multi layer heavy duty vulcanized fibre backing. Coated with specially processed grit engineered for toughness, sharpness and bond. Mini Grind R Disc out perform conventional 2 and 3 ply cloth discs. They are available in Type R locking systems. All Gemtex® Mini Grind R discs are powerful versatile, flexible safe and economical. They are designed for use with a holder of the same size and lock system.
Showing all 8 results
PMD Supreme Mini Grind R Discs – Type RPMD SUPREME Innovative Ceramic Resin Fibre Disc for industrial metal applications: PMD SUPREME provides ultimate grinding performance in new 100% SG Ceramic Grain with top coat. Developed especially for use on stainless steel and other alloys for maximum performance.Read more
- Top coat with ultimate grinding aid and cooling aid.
- Long lasting life on stainless steel, Carbon steel and high Nickel and Alloy metals.
- Meets maximum productivity at reduced cost.
PMD-PREMIUM METAL DISCS Mini Grind R Discs – Type R“PMD” Type Are Premium Metal Discs developed especially for use on stainless steel and other alloys. Provides higher cut rates and cooler grinding temperatures. Heat treated blue fired ceramically coated aluminum oxide and ceramic grain discs. Custom blended grinding aid.Read more
- Anti-glazing, anti-loading, cool grinding product
- Works on hardest metals like stainless steel 300 series, carbon steel, exotic alloys and titanium
- Superior metal grinding
Zee Supreme Mini Grind R Discs – Type RZEE SUPREME DISCRead more
- ZEE SUPREME provides ultimate: grinding performance in 100% Zirconia with TOP COAT.
- It provides ultimate cost effective when used in high production application.
- Cool grinding action reduces glazing and loading.
- Very high stock removal
Zirconia Mini Grind R Discs – Type R“ZEE” Type Represents ultimate grinding performance in a premium Zirconia resin fibre disc. The extremely hard Zirconia abrasive alloy sharpens itself in use, delivering outstanding cutting rates and maximum useful life. The advanced bond extends disc life by minimizing grain shedding, while promoting a cool grinding action which reduces glazing and loading. “Zee” Type is most cost effective when used in high production applications where cutting rates are monitored.Read more
- Premium Zirconia grit delivers ultimate grinding performance in resin fibre discs
- Advanced bonding formulation provides cool grinding action, extending disc life
- Available up to 120 grit
Gem Supreme Mini Grind R Discs – Type RGEM SUPREME DISCRead more
- Latest innovative Resin Fibre Disc with advanced technology for superior grinding applications.
- GEM SUPREME: Unique blend of SG Ceramic and Zirconia grain.
- This is an advanced Resin Fibre Disc from light to heavy pressure grinding requirement.
- Wide range of metals grinding and finishing application including Aerospace Industry.
- Provides optimum value.
Aluminum Oxide Mini Grind R Discs – Type R“A” Type Represents superior grinding performance in a premium aluminum oxide resin fibre resin. A blend of advanced abrasive alloys and bonding agents delivers superior cutting rates and longer useful life. “A” Type provides optimal value when used in high stock removal applications and where a cool cutting action is required.Read more
- Premium Aluminum Oxide grit delivers superior cutting rates
- Advanced bonding formulation provides cool grinding action extending disc life
Aluminum Oxide Soft Metal Mini Grind R Discs – Type R“SMD” Type Are Soft Metal Discs designed for used on soft metals like bronze, brass and aluminum. These discs disperse their own lubrication as the disc grinds, delaying heat build up of the metal work piece. Lower work surface temperature means melting is delayed, allowing the disc to cut and last longer than regular discs. The protected disc acts as an open coat shedding any buildup of debrisRead more
- Reduces disc waste, and costly changeover time
- Low pressure required for optimum performance
- Innovative NEW product
Silicon Carbide Mini Grind R Discs – Type R“S/C” Type Silicon Carbide is designed for stone, terrazzo, ceramic and non-ferrous metal stock removal. The highest quality Silicon Carbide grain is selected for this resin fibre disc.Read more
- Premium Silicon Carbide grain means fast cutting action on non-ferrous metal
- Clean bonding system promotes a safer, healthier working environment
- Definitive stone grinding